Ken McMahon posted 1/17/2019
Several Significant Updates:
1. We are putting the finishing touches on the spreadsheet that will include team contact information.
2. The League Divisions will be considered to be "Final" for Scheduling Purposes, but there may be a few tweaks.
3. All teams will be expected to play all teams in their Division or "Sub-Division" (if there are more than 9 teams, I will break the division in half and each team will only be required to play teams within their own half of the division).
4. Teams can play ANY TEAM willing to play them as long as they meet the mandatory minimum of playing each team within the Division/Sub-Division.
5. The "Match-ups" will be provided including home teams at the request of the Directors and Some Coaches -- these "Match-ups" are NOT required to be played at the home team's field, ONLY if there is a disagreement between the teams will we default to the "Match-ups" Template.
6. I will be working with several of the larger clubs to develop "Home Dates" during the season to facilitate "Game Stacking" to improve referee interest and utilization.
7. If you have teams currently thinking about playing in OSYSA this Spring, consider MVYSA East/COSSL as an option. Fees are low. Scheduling Flexibility is similar to COPL/OCL, AND we will guarantee a schedule that meets OSYSA requirements for State Cup/President's Cup/Governor's Cup.
8. The scheduling system will be opened up within the next 10 days. Teams will be able to enter games after that time.
9. We intend to have a MANDATORY Coaches' Scheduling CONFIRMATION Meeting (ALL TEAMS must be represented by an individual with scheduling authority). Those meetings are tentatively scheduled for the afternoon of February 3rd (1PM to 7PM -- 40 minutes per time slot):
Location TBD. Much more very soon!
If you still wish to get some teams registered -- we are at about 350 or so..., please use this link: