Ken McMahon posted 2/21/2019
Coaches and Admins,
Hopefully, everyone is close to wrapping up their schedules. I believe that several teams in the U-14/U-15 Girls level are still looking for games due to the team that collapsed after the scheduling meeting. I believe that the Delaware Knights GU12 team is also looking for a few more games.
1. I will be getting the finalized updated game schedule for the Dublin fields from the DSL, today.
2. If you still have a "Dummy" field or TBD or just a park name on one or more of your home games, a field # MUST be assigned in order to get referees scheduled
* Please do not add a field into the system (chances are very good that your field is already in the system with the correct number and address
* Get with your field coordinator if you are not sure of availability requesting a field
* If you NEED a field, Kilbourne Run (Blast Fields), Easton and Olde Sawmill (7v7 and 9v9 only) are likely available for a fee
* Club Ohio, DUSC and OP teams in DUBLIN do not need to worry about field assignments, we are coordinating with the DSL to get our "problem games" resolved
3. I am just starting the process of laying out the referee schedule, therefore, the schedule will be locked down for changes without going through the Game Add/Modify/Drop Process -- beginning this Saturday morning
* IF YOU HAVE GAMES TO ADD/CHANGE OR FIELDS TO ASSIGN, FRIDAY IS THE FINAL DAY TO DO SO WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS!
Ken, KC and Team